Kindness Journey – Day 27

Kindness makes me feel for, and care about, other people. I can sit here on the patio if our apartment and watch people walking or driving along the road and wonder “Where are they going?” I know that 99% are going to nearby places, but the wonderful thing is imagining where the other 1% are headed to?

If I put concentrated effort into this, I’m sure I would recognize individual cars that pass here every day, and that would certainly indicate that they’re locals doing local things. The problem I have with that approach is that it takes away the mystery and romance of travel.

Where are people going? I hope that they are having adventures beyond my imagination. I hope that their journeys take them to Kindness.