Today Hal and I secured that we are pushing our move date back one month. This decision is the result of finding out that our lease here is 13 months instead of 12.
I wouldn’t say I like the decision, but I don’t have another choice due to financial constraints. The smartest decision is to wait for the additional month and move later.
We both believe that this apartment is a contributing factor to my health problems. For that tea alone, I want to leave at the first of March. I have to take extra care of myself until April instead of March.